8 Royal Street
London SE1 7LL
Waterloo (Jubilee, Northern and Bakerloo)
Westminster (Jubilee, Circle and District)
+44 (0)20 7033 4594
Claire Curtice Publicists
+44 (0)20 7613 1442
Feilden Fowles are seeking a Revit Technician to work alongside our team across a number of projects. If you’re interested please send your CV and sample portfolio (no larger than 5MB) to by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recruitment privacy notice
As the Revit Technician your main duties will include:
• Assisting team members on projects and supplying the support required.
• Liaise with consultants to ascertain their BIM capabilities and work collaboratively across the wider project team
• Creation of BIM content
• Provide support as required to meet the project and studio requirements
• Manage own workloads to meet deadlines
• Experience running BIM coordination and clash detection
• Have excellent communication skills
• Work on multiple projects concurrently
• Preferably have experience working in architecture
• Preferably have knowledge of Microstation and AutoCAD
Whilst we are not looking to fill any specific architectural vacancies at the moment, we are always interested in meeting talented people who share the same design values as Feilden Fowles.