Feilden Fowles Architects is seeking an experienced Part II architectural assistant to join its team in east London.
The candidate should have a positive attitude, be well organised and able to manage workloads efficiently, with at least two years relevant experience in the UK.
Candidates should possess the following skills:
· first and foremost, must be an excellent designer
· broad experience in technical detailing
· good CAD drawing skills and knowledge of MicroStation
· able to demonstrate rendering/Photoshop skills
· manage the production and co-ordination of tender packages
· able to communicate and present clearly and concisely
· excellent organisational and time management skills, with experience of working to deadlines
· able to work well as part of a small team, be proactive and show initiative
Interviews will begin from 10 April 2014. Unfortunately, we are only able to respond to candidates invited for an interview
Please send CVs and portfolios with a covering letter, attachments no bigger than 5MB, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our austerity build has reached practical completion providing 10 exemplar teaching spaces at a cost of £1400/ m2. The building was constructed in 7 months and is a study in rationality and modular construction. The cantilevered CLT structure supports the suspended steel access deck providing sheltered social and breakout space. The rhythm of the elevation mirrors that of the adjacent Lee Centre, completing a new courtyard containing learning gardens. This building is the latest phase in the masterplan and replaces 10 temporary classrooms.
Feilden Fowles’ recently completed applied learning centre at Ralph Allen School has been acknowledged with two Local Authority awards, for ‘Built Quality’ and ‘Design Quality’.
The interactive iPad book ‘Ty Pren, Feilden Fowles Architects’ has been published by Outcast Editions, see more here.
- RT @HamishMuir: RT @OutcastEditions Another new Outcast Editions iBook for iPad/Mac @FeildenFowles Ty Pren https://t.co/C87Aca4fqn http:/…
1 week ago
- RT @OutcastEditions: Another new Outcast Editions iBook for iPad/Mac
@FeildenFowles Ty Pren
1 week ago
- The Hellerup stair emerging in the learning resource space at our Hazlegrove School project. http://t.co/W3PyhvgVIH
1 week ago
- RT @carocomms: .@AnnaWinston says that @FeildenFowles are a great example for architects considering using Pinterest. #archiboosays http://…
2 weeks ago
- RT @DezeenJobs: Part II architectural assistant at Feilden Fowles Architects: http://t.co/bgFDfIKx4o @FeildenFowles #architecturejobs
3 weeks ago