Feilden Fowles’ recently completed applied learning centre at Ralph Allen School has been acknowledged with two Local Authority awards, for ‘Built Quality’ and ‘Design Quality’.
Feilden Fowles is looking for a Part 1 Architectural Assistant to join the practice.
Candidates should possess the following skills:
· Ability to produce high quality 3D visuals preferably using Sketchup and V-ray.
· A working knowledge of Microstation
· Able to demonstrate rendering/photoshop skills
· Strong design and representation skills
· Able to communicate clearly and concisely
· Excellent organisational and time management skills, with experience of working to tight deadlines
· Able to work well as part of a small team, be proactive and show initiative
Please send CVs and portfolios with a cover letter, to
The interactive iPad book ‘Ty Pren, Feilden Fowles Architects’ has been published by Outcast Editions, see more here.
Today sees the launch of Feilden Fowles’ new website and practice identity designed by A Practice For Everyday Life.
Feilden Fowles and Ralph Allen School were successful in a bid to the Department for Education to build a new ten classroom block. Having recently gained planning permission, the project has recently gone on site with an extremely tight programme finishing in February 2013. This pre-fabricated Cross Laminated Timber Structure has a suspended steel walkway to the north, serving the passively ventilated single-depth block. This project will be an exemplar austerity build and demonstrates the power of having an existing masterplan in place. It is the largest project the practice has undertaken to date.
- @Holly_Galbraith I know, I was visiting another grave and there he was. Great view and the most simple and beautiful concrete tomb!
13 hours ago
- It's a beautiful day to stumble across Le Corbusier's grave. http://t.co/JNCYcoXCuB
14 hours ago
- Install of Other Primary Structures exhibition at Jewish Museum, NY progressing well in collab with @practiceveryday http://t.co/4dWRLqZOOl
2 days ago
- Our Hazlegrove School project progressing at pace now. Great job by Cornish Concrete on the precast colonnade. http://t.co/tring5ushQ
2 days ago
- RT @RalphAllenBath: Our ex student Fergus Feilden picks up best design quality award for a public building. :) http://t.co/wkYeMkujHS
3 weeks ago