This is a great opportunity to join the practice and will be a rewarding position, working alongside a number of exciting projects and design teams. If you feel you have the relevant experience to fit this position, we would love to hear from you. Details of the position are noted below. To apply for the role please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10th August.
Feilden Fowles are seeking a Revit Technician to assist with the implementation of Revit across projects of stages 1-5. The position requires proficiency in Revit along with knowledge of BIM Level 2. The role will require competency developing BIM protocols and procedures specific to Feilden Fowles.
As the Revit Technician your main duties will include:
• Assisting team members on projects and supplying the support required.
• Liaise with consultants to ascertain their BIM capabilities and work collaboratively across the wider project team
• Creation of BIM content
• Provide support as required to meet the project and studio requirements
• Manage own workloads to meet deadlines
• Experience running BIM coordination and clash detection
• Have excellent communication skills
• Work on multiple projects concurrently
• Preferably have experience working in architecture
• Preferably have knowledge of Microstation and AutoCAD