Feilden Fowles Architects are seeking a Part III qualified Architect with at least three years professional experience to join the practice.
Candidates should demonstrate the following skills:
· Exceptional design skills and confident at all design stages
· Experience of running jobs within an office through all RIBA stages
· Excellent drafting skills, with the ability to work efficiently in 3D and produce high quality images
· Competency in 2D Microstation is favoured
· Broad technical/ construction knowledge and detailing ability
· Experience managing a project on-site as Contract Administrator
· Clear, concise and articulate communicator
· Excellent organisational and time management skills, with experience of working well under pressure.
· Ready to work well as part of a small team, be proactive, show initiative and act autonomously
Application deadline: 20th April 2015
How to apply: Please send CV’s and additional examples of your work to Lucy Brooks-Dowsett, Feilden Fowles, 96 Teesdale Street, London E2 6PU. Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org. with your application, under the subject line ‘FF Part 3 Position 2015’.
Feilden Fowles is an equal opportunities employer.