The Prototypes and Experiments exhibition at The Aram Gallery continues and will be open until the 1st September. We’re delighted the 1:20 model of our studio made the cut, it’s alongside some fantastic pieces.
Watch the BBC London News this evening from 6pm as Ed discusses the successful collaboration between Oasis Waterloo, Jamie’s Farm, Guys and St Thomas’ Hospital and Feilden Fowles. Waterloo City Farm has demonstrated the fantastic opportunity a Meanwhile Use Lease can bring to underused sites in London.
We’re testing the Dining Hall and Buttery at Homerton College, Cambridge, at 1:20, including the curved concrete columns that sit beneath the faience facade. See the faience samples here.
This extraordinary in-situ stair has recently been poured at Abbotsbury Road, a renovation of a 1950s London townhouse. Find out more about the project here and follow us on Twitter to keep up to date with progress.
We’ve been back on site with our new Visitor Centre at the Yorkshire Sculpture Park. The timber frame is up and the internal fit out has commenced – check back later this Summer to find out more about its progress.
Details of Waterloo City Farm are featured in the AJ Specification this week alongside some great new photography of the farm. More details on the latest addition to the evolving site – the Garden Room – will follow later this month.
This is a great opportunity to join the practice and will be a rewarding position, working alongside a number of exciting projects and design teams. If you feel you have the relevant experience to fit this position, we would love to hear from you. Details of the position are noted below. To apply for the role please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com by 10th August.
Feilden Fowles are seeking a Revit Technician to assist with the implementation of Revit across projects of stages 1-5. The position requires proficiency in Revit along with knowledge of BIM Level 2. The role will require competency developing BIM protocols and procedures specific to Feilden Fowles.
As the Revit Technician your main duties will include:
• Assisting team members on projects and supplying the support required.
• Liaise with consultants to ascertain their BIM capabilities and work collaboratively across the wider project team
• Creation of BIM content
• Provide support as required to meet the project and studio requirements
• Manage own workloads to meet deadlines
• Experience running BIM coordination and clash detection
• Have excellent communication skills
• Work on multiple projects concurrently
• Preferably have experience working in architecture
• Preferably have knowledge of Microstation and AutoCAD